Welcome to DNA2Diamonds. We provide products and services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use. When you place an order with DNA2Diamonds, LLC you agree to accept the terms and conditions described below. These Terms and Conditions of Use constitute an agreement between you and DNA2Diamonds, LLC. DNA2Diamonds, LLC reserves the right to update, modify or change the Terms and Conditions of Use without notice to you.
Description of Products
DNA2Diamonds, LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) manufactures sells and distributes laboratory-grown diamonds (hereinafter referred to as “diamonds”) that are optically, chemically, and physically identical to earth-mined diamonds. These diamonds are created in a laboratory controlled environment using a personal source of carbon taken from human or pet hair, as well as cremated ashes, supplied by the purchaser to the Company; this personal carbon is used solely to create a custom diamond.
The Company also sells jewelry settings, with or without the purchase of a diamond.
Copyright, Trademarks and Site Access
The contents included and contained on this Website, such as, but not limited to text, graphics, logos, trademarks of the Company in the United States and other countries, page headers, icons, scripts, service names, illustrations, designs, photographs, programs, music clips and other materials that are a part of this Website are the property of the Company and are protected by United States and international copyright laws. All such content is the property of the Company and as such, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not that of the Company, in any manner that could cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that might disparage or discredit the Company. No right, title or interest in any materials or software (whether downloaded or not) is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. Additionally, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents from the Company Website or related software. The contents are to be used as a “shopping resource” only when visiting this Website. Any other use is strictly prohibited. The Company grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents for the benefit of another merchant without the written consent of the Company. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page so long as the link does not portray the Company, its affiliates, or their products and services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or an otherwise offensive manner. Use of the Company’s logo or other proprietary graphics or trademarks as a part of this link is prohibited without express written permission of the Company.
General Information and Acknowledgments
- A laboratory-grown diamond will be custom created for the purchaser and made from the personal carbon source (hair or cremated ashes) provided by the purchaser.
- The purchaser must complete and sign a Purchase Order or use the Company’s online shopping cart to submit an order in its entirety.
- With a completed Purchase Order or online purchase, the purchaser agrees to remit an initial payment equal to 50% of the total purchase price. Orders will only be accepted by the Company when accompanied with this initial payment. Due to the customized and personal nature of this diamond creation, the initial payment is non-refundable after the creation process has begun. See further details in the Cancellation Policy located within the Terms & Conditions.
- The purchaser acknowledges that hair or ashes of cremated remains (specimens) submitted are solely for the laboratory creation of a diamond as specified by the purchaser.
- The purchaser represents to the Company that hair or ashes provided are not encumbered or otherwise hindered in anyway by any law, or by a third-party and acknowledges that submitted specimens are free and clear of any and all claims or disputes regarding the harvesting, obtaining or supplying of said specimens to the Company.
- The purchaser represents and warrants to the Company that, if consent is required from a third party for specimens, The purchaser has obtained all required consents and authorizations prior to submitting specimens, and will provide copies to Company upon request. In the event that the Company is notified of any dispute or notice to refrain, or receives an injunction, issued by a court of competent jurisdiction, to stop manufacturing the diamond, the purchaser hereby assumes total and complete liability and agrees to independently settle any and all disputes or injunctions at the purchaser’s sole expense and without any involvement by the Company, and the purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold Company harmless from any and all such claims or causes of action.
- The purchaser acknowledges that specimens used by the Company will be used in strict adherence to the Company’s internal laboratory grown processes, including, but not limited to: Identification of specimens; chemical-physical analysis; extraction of Carbon; storage of specimens; storage of diamond and final shipment of diamond. The purchaser hereby authorizes the Company to manufacture a laboratory-grown diamond as specified on the Purchase Order.
- After processing, specimens lose their original structure and may be destroyed or otherwise altered so as to make any remaining portions of specimens unidentifiable. The purchaser hereby acknowledges that Company might not in all cases be able to return unused portions or altered remnants and grants authorization to Company to dispose of any unused portions or altered residual remnants of specimens.
- In the unlikely event of loss of hair or cremated remain specimens during shipment or by the Company, the purchaser will be immediately notified and offered the opportunity of submitting an additional specimen. If for reasonable cause, specimens can not be replaced, a full refund will be made. The purchaser acknowledges that when a refund is made due to loss of specimens, the refund satisfies any and all claims against the company. The purchaser acknowledges that the Company shall not be held liable for such loss of specimens sustained in an amount of money that exceeds the original purchase price of the diamond.
- Finished diamonds will be shipped directly to an accredited independent gemological certification institute for certification. Shipper will provide insurance against loss of which shipper will be the beneficiary. In the unlikely event of loss of goods during shipment or by the Company, the purchaser will be immediately notified and offered the opportunity of attaining a replacement diamond. If for reasonable cause, diamonds cannot be replaced, a full refund will be made. The purchaser acknowledges that when a refund is made due to loss of goods, the refund satisfies any and all claims against the company. The purchaser acknowledges that the Company shall not be held liable for such loss of specimens sustained in an amount of money that exceeds the original purchase price of the diamond in fact paid by the purchaser.
- Amendments to the Purchase Order can only be made in writing. Verbal instructions cannot be accepted. Amendments to the Purchase Order will only be valid when acknowledged in writing by an authorized representative of the Company and Purchaser.
Special Orders and Special Considerations
The Company will provide the finest diamond possible in accordance with the purchaser’s wishes. If you are unable to find exactly what you want or need assistance, contact us for help to supply:
- Additional cuts and sizes
- In memory of a deceased loved one, to create a diamond from either a portion of their cremated remains or from hair specimens, and
- In memory of a pet, using a portion of their cremated remains or hair specimens
For special orders please contact us directly via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-335-3630.
Product Descriptions: Color and Carat Weight
The Company makes every attempt to be as accurate as possible. Colors can vary depending on your PC monitor and we can not guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be exact. For example, Cognac diamonds come in various shades of yellow / orange. The larger a diamond, the darker, richer, and more orange it will appear. Yellow Green diamonds are light yellow with a greenish hue.
As specified on the Purchase Order, and in accordance with United States Federal Trade Commission guidelines, we disclose these ranges, which can be determined by each manufacturer. Unavoidable variations occur during the crystallization, cutting, and polishing processes. Your finished diamond will fall within the range of carat weights as follows:
|Carat Weight (Size)||Range of Size|
|One quarter (1/4) ct. wt.||0.20ct to 0.34 ct. wt.|
|One half (1/2) ct. wt.||0.45ct to 0.65 ct. wt.|
|Three quarters (3/4) ct. wt.||0.70 to 0.89 ct. wt.|
|One (1.0) ct. wt.||0.90ct to 1.19 ct. wt.|
|One and one fourth (1 & 1/4) ct. wt.||1.20 to 1.39 ct. wt.|
|One and one half (1 & 1/2) ct. wt.||1.40ct to 1.59 ct. wt.|
|Two (2.0) ct. wt.||1.90ct to 2.09 ct. wt.|
Due to unavoidable variations in the crystallization, cutting, and polishing processes, your finished diamond will fall within the range of carat weights shown above. If for any reason the creative processes result in a size diamond that is below the range shown, DNA2Diamonds will refund an amount proportional to the decrease in size. If the process results in a larger diamond there will be no additional cost to you.
Some products may appear larger or smaller in our website images than their actual size. Computer monitors are set differently which can cause color and size appearance to vary slightly. The Company strives to provide as much information and detail about your purchase as possible so you can see the beauty, shape, sparkle and color of a particular diamond.
Your DNA2Diamond includes a lifetime guarantee against any defects or change in color originating from or caused by the diamond creation process.
DNA2Diamonds are not guaranteed against damage or loss as a result of theft, willful damage or breakage, application of high heat treatment, change-of-mind, buyer’s remorse, and natural inclusions that result from the growth processes.
Delivery and Shipment of Your Diamond
The purchaser will be notified by the Company prior to shipment of the diamond. All packages are fully insured to your doorstep and require a signature of acceptance. The diamond will be shipped to the address specified on the Purchase Order. A major and reputable courier of the Company’s choice will be used for all shipments. All pricing includes delivery. We cannot ship to a Post Office Box. The Company will ship your diamond at the earliest possible opportunity and will cooperate to the extent possible with any special request. The Company is not liable and shall be held harmless for any delays in shipment due to inclement weather, acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, governmental actions or restrictions, work stoppages, carrier refusal or delays.
Upon delivery, insurance and protection of merchandise becomes the sole responsibility of the Purchaser and the Company shall not be liable for any loss, theft, or resulting damages that may subsequently occur.
Acceptance of Order Form
In order to make a purchase, a DNA2Diamonds Order Form must be completed in its entirety, signed and submitted to Company. Alternatively, an order can be placed through the shopping cart in our website. The Company must accept and approve the order form prior to the start of the diamond creation process. If you need help, please call and ask the independent customer service representative for assistance. The Company may contact you to obtain additional verification or information before processing your order.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order, which if such were to occur, will result in a full refund of any initial payment in fact made.
All orders must be accompanied by an initial non-refundable (see cancellation policy) payment equal to 50% of the total purchase price. The remaining balance will be due upon completion of the diamond. The Company accepts the following credit cards and forms of payment:
- Visa and MasterCard
- American Express
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Bank Drafts
- Personal or Company Checks
Payment of the remaining unpaid balance of the original purchase price is required prior to shipping of finished diamond to the purchaser. The Company will notify the purchaser in advance of diamond being completed and ready for shipment.
Phase I – Initial Cooling Off Period:
The Company extends to the purchaser a 10-day cooling off period following the signing and submission of order form during which time the purchaser may cancel order via notice by phone, email or facsimile, and receive a refund of monies paid, less shipping charges incurred in sending carbon source to our overseas laboratory. This 10-day period will begin on the date that order form is signed and received by the Company. The purchaser understands and acknowledges that the cooling off period might add additional time to the delivery cycle.
Phase II – Following the 10-Day Cooling Off Period:
The purchaser may amend or cancel an order by written notice to the Company and receive a refund of monies paid in respect of that order, less reasonable costs incurred by the Company in fulfilling the Order up until the date of amendment or cancellation in respect of that order, so long as the diamond growth process has not begun.
Phase III – After Beginning the Diamond Creation / Growth Process
Following commencement of laboratory creation (diamond growth) process of diamond, the purchaser may cancel diamond order by submitting written notice to Company via email or facsimile. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine at that time whether a proportional refund, if any, can be made. This determination of refundable amount, if any, will depend upon how much of the creation process has already been completed along with the associated cost to Company at that given stage in the process. Purchaser understands that cancellation at this stage might result in no refund of initial payment.
You will receive a certified diamond report from a accredited independent gemological certification institute for any diamond of one half (1/2) carat weight size or larger. The cost of this report is included within your purchase price. The Company accepts and supports this report exclusively as proof of authenticity and quality of merchandise. As a purchaser, you can always be confident that the diamond you have purchased matches what is described in the corresponding certification and grading.
In the event the customer wishes to have merchandise examined by another laboratory or grading entity, the purchaser does so at his/her own expense. The Company accepts no responsibility for those actions or associated expenses. Such findings will in no way affect or alter certification documents provided by the Company and the certification report.
Site Policies and Modifications
The Company reserves the right to correct, update, modify, or otherwise change the Terms and Conditions of Use, information, descriptions, and prices at our sole discretion and without notice. The Company, its officers and directors, employees, agents, and affiliates shall not be held liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from use of any information contained in or received from the www.dna2diamonds.com website. The user hereby acknowledges that the use of this site and its resources, information and services shall be solely at his/her own risk.
Copyright Notice and Address of the Company
All correspondence and notices may be sent to our customer support team at DNA2Diamonds, LLC, 416 S. Bethlehem Pike, Fort Washington, PA 19034-3418 or email email@example.com or call 888-335-3630.
Trademark and Copyright Notice
The www.dna2diamonds.com website and all materials contained therein along with all associated printed materials are protected by the Federal Copyright and Trademark Laws of the United States of America and all other countries worldwide. Any use of images, text, clips, music, or any other proprietary material or information from www.dna2diamonds.com is prohibited without prior written consent.
Changes to Terms & Conditions
No changes to the terms and conditions stated in this document above can be made without the expressed written agreement between legal representatives of the parties.