DNA2Diamonds Site Map
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: What are laboratory created diamonds?
- Q: What is a DNA2Diamond?
- Q: What makes a DNA2Diamond “more” than a diamond?
- Q: How do you obtain personal carbon from people or pets?
- Q: How much hair or ashes are required to create a DNA2Diamond?
- Q: Is there a limit to the sources of personal carbon used to create a single diamond?
- Q: How does the diamond creation process work?
- Q: What happens if the entire personal carbon source is not used to create the diamond?
- Q: Can our signature carbon ever be removed or extracted from a finished DNA2Diamond?
- Q: Why is a DNA2Diamond a socially responsible and eco-friendly option?
- Q: How long have laboratory-grown diamonds been around?
- Q: What is the difference between laboratory-grown and earth-mined diamonds?
- Q: How popular are laboratory-created diamonds?
- Q: How do prices of DNA2Diamonds and earth-mined diamonds compare?
- Q: How long does it take to create a DNA2Diamond?
- Q: What makes a DNA2Diamond such a unique commemorative option?
- Q: How do I know that my DNA2Diamond is a real diamond?
- Q: Is my DNA2Diamond guaranteed?
- Q: Does the price of the diamond include mounting and setting?
- Q: What if I want a different cut?
- Q: Does my DNA2Diamond have a unique identity or inscription?
- Q: Can I buy a DNA2Diamond and have it shipped to another country?
- Q: Do you insure a DNA2Diamond during shipping?